Join us in Boston for
UI21 is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Start Your Registration
We’re so excited you’re joining us.
What You Get With Registration
- Two Day-long Workshops: Choose two fantastic interactive workshops to practice new techniques and strengthen your design skills.
- One Day of Featured Talks: Hear the latest ideas and techniques around UX from our team of experts plus a keynote from Jared Spool.
- Complete Conference Materials: You’ll get PDFs for every session and workshop at UI21.
- Exclusive Slack Team: You’ll get an invitation to join the Slack team dedicated to UI21, to connect with speakers and other attendees.
- 3 Months of Premium Access to UIE’s All You Can Learn Library: Start your UX learning before you even get to UI21. You’ll have access to over 240 virtual seminars and conference recordings.
- Recordings of the Featured Talks: Post conference you'll have access to all the Featured Talks for you and your team as part of your All You Can Learn Library access.
- Food: Plenty to eat and drink with a reception, a lunch, 3 breakfasts, and great break goodies.
- Lunchtime Roundtable Discussions, Dinner Groups, and Networking Receptions: Meet UX practitioners who, just like yourself, face the same challenges and are discovering new solutions.
- Mingle With Your Peers: We know meeting others can be challenging, so we’ve created a series of interactive activities to help you.
More Important Information You Should Know
How do I select my workshops?
The meat of the conference are the day-long workshops. During the registration process, you’ll select your Monday and Wednesday workshops. You can change your selection at any time, as long as there’s availability in that workshop. You will not need to choose Featured Talks before arriving at the conference.
Where should I stay when I come to UI21?
Reserve your hotel room at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. You’ll get the special rate of $269/night plus tax. Book your room early because this rate will end on Friday, October 14, 2016.
What’s this about a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee?”
That’s right. We guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with the UI21 Conference, just like we do for all our work and events at UIE.
If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your entire registration fee. It’s been a long time since we’ve had to do that for anyone and we’re confident you’ll love the conference, but it’s good to know you’ve got our promise of awesomeness.
Is it easy to get to the Hotel?
Yes. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is easily accessed from Boston Logan International Airport by Silver Line subway, Uber, taxi, rental car or commercial shuttle service. The hotel has a transportation page with more information about your options.
Are there group discounts?
Register 3 or more people from your organization and each person gets $200 off from the current full conference price. No promotion codes needed. Just register your group at the same time and the discount is automatically calculated.
What if I have to cancel? Can I substitute someone else?
Cancel? That’s a bummer, but we understand unforeseen situations. You have a few options.
Send someone in your place: You can substitute a colleague with no charges or penalties. Just send the person’s name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (They have to replace you for the entire registration. Sorry, but you can’t substitute someone for part of your registration.)
Attend a future UIE event: You can apply your payment towards any future live event UIE produces. Just email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to make it all perfect.
Get a refund: If you let us know you need to cancel within 48 hours of registering, we’ll refund you 100% of the amount you paid. After that first 48 hours and until October 5, 2016, there is a $300 cancellation fee. After October 5, we can’t give you a refund, but you can use the funds towards another UIE event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know you need to cancel.
Have other questions?
If you need anything or have any questions, here’s how to reach us:
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike Street, Suite 102
North Andover, MA 01845 USA
(800) 588–9855 (US & Canada)
+1 (978) 327–5561 (everywhere)