Convince Your Boss
July 22, 2016
You know it’s worth coming to UI21, but does your boss? Use this information and cost summary to help you get the green light.
Four Overall Benefits:
- Push beyond legacy constraints with a highly refined problem discovery process.
- Defeat messy, convoluted information with organized, simple designs.
- Reduce project friction by infusing design into agile development methods.
- Lead the team and stakeholders to dynamic collaboration.
Proven Techniques and Best Practices for UX Designers
Move beyond inspiration and immerse yourself. Jared Spool curated eight master-grade workshops, each taught by an industry leader on groundbreaking UX design skills you won’t find anywhere else. Roll up your sleeves, get down to work, and change the way you design forever. Attend two full-day workshops and a day of talks to learn the latest strategies and techniques for building great products.
Tackle Critical UX Topics and Move Projects Forward
- Bring user-focused decision making into your development cycles with practical research techniques.
- Craft powerful user stories that address users’ biggest pain points and unmet needs.
- Align your entire team to effectively articulate problem statements and design principles.
- Reduce your design’s confusion and frustration by implementing controlled vocabularies and taxonomies.
- Deliver project-forming insights from day one by effectively mastering the creation of direction-changing MVPs.
- Build a cohesive cross-product experience with defined standards and workflows.
- Delve into journey mapping, create scenarios that identify and resolve design issues, and deliver solutions that delight users.
- Create a thriving culture where design is involved at the beginning
Summary of Costs
|Hotel costs||$850 (for three nights)|
|Transportation to and from airport||$15–$25|
Use promo code BOSS to save $300 on your full conference registration.